Handmade ceramic teapot with a kitten motif. The hand painting is inspired by an embroidered rushnyk from Hubivka, Kirovohrad Oblast, the second half of the 20th c., from the Ivan Honchar Museum collection.
The item is packed in exclusive reusable cotton shopper
Size: 18 H x 18 W
Care: Gunia Project items are made with carefully selected materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- Avoid abrasive cleaning sponges.
- Pieces with gold accents are not suitable for the microwave.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the gold finish.
- Hit of fall can cause the damage to the product.
- Warning: product bottom may damage surfaces.
Delivery across the UK
Free delivery on orders over £200
Standard delivery: 3 -5 working days, £4.99
Express delivery: Next working day for orders placed before 1 pm, £8.99
3-hour London delivery: £30 (not available on the weekends)