Ceramic plate with a composition of figs is inspired by The Fountain of Tears in the Khan Palace, Bakhchysaray in Crimea
Composition: semi-porcelain, gilding
Length: 32 cm
Width: 23,5 cm
Capacity: 15 cm
Care: GUNIA PROJECT items are made with carefully selected materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- Avoid abrasive cleaning sponges.
- Pieces with gold accents are not suitable for the microwave.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the gold finish.
- Hit of fall can cause the damage to the product.
- Warning: product bottom may damage surfaces.
Delivery across the UK
Free delivery on orders over £200
Standard delivery: 3 -5 working days, £4.99
Express delivery: Next working day for orders placed before 1 pm, £8.99
3-hour London delivery: £30 (not available on the weekends)