Ceramic Cup and Saucer
The item features two distinct paintings, one on each side
Side 1: composition with a centauress, inspired by the 1627 intaglio ‘The Vision of the St. Antony Pechersky on his Way to Pavlo Fiveysky’ by an unknown artist
Side 2: composition with a centaur. The geometry of the painting adopts the decorative visual rhythm of the Khan Palace, Bakhchysaray
Composition: semi-porcelain, gilding
Length: 16,5 cm
Width: 13,5 cm
Length: 8 cm
Width: 6,5 cm
Height: 13 cm
Capacity: 0,3 mm
Hand-crafted and hand-painted
Care: Gunia Project items are made with carefully selected materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- Avoid abrasive cleaning sponges.
- Pieces with gold accents are not suitable for the microwave.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the gold finish.
- Hit of fall can cause the damage to the product.
- Warning: product bottom may damage surfaces.
Delivery across the UK
Free delivery on orders over £200
Standard delivery: 3 -5 working days, £4.99
Express delivery: Next working day for orders placed before 1 pm, £8.99
3-hour London delivery: £30 (not available on the weekends)