Vedmid-Hora and Mermaids Oval Plate
Ceramic plate with an illustration of mermaids by the Vedmid-Hora Mountain is inspired by the 1695 intaglio ‘The Joy of the Dnipro Waters’ by Leontii Tarasevych
One of the mermaids is displaying the hand gesture of the Trident of Chornovil — a sign of resistance and unity
Composition: semi-porcelain, gilding
Length: 32 cm
Width: 25,5 cm
Care: Gunia Project items are made with carefully selected materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- Avoid abrasive cleaning sponges.
- Pieces with gold accents are not suitable for the microwave.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the gold finish.
- Hit of fall can cause the damage to the product.
- Warning: product bottom may damage surfaces.
Delivery across the UK
Free delivery on orders over £200
Standard delivery: 3 -5 working days, £4.99
Express delivery: Next working day for orders placed before 1 pm, £8.99
3-hour London delivery: £30 (not available on the weekends)